The iQ Global Quality Companies ETN comprises primarily of large multinational companies that demonstrate global leadership in their industry. These companies generally have steady growth rates, high returns on invested capital, dominate world market positions and strong balance sheets, reducing their financial risk.
- Investment Universe: MSCI World Index
- The ETN comprises of 30 companies, equally weighted and rebalanced quarterly, subject to maximum and minimum deviation thresholds.
- The stock selection process focuses on a rules-based quantitative approach as the primary strategy.
- Thereafter, a qualitative fundamental assessment of each company is carried out according to our quality investment framework before finalising a company’s inclusion into the ETN.
- The top 30 ranking companies from the rules-based quantitative approach, successfully passing through the qualitative process are included in the ETN.